Zone & Co is looking for an experienced NetSuite professional to join our Zone Support team. This is an exciting opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a company with plenty of growth potential. This role will be responsible for supporting our current NetSuite clients, as well as assisting with new client implementation tasks as needed.
The ideal candidate will have several of the following skills/experience:
- Hands-on experience in some, or all, of the following areas: One World, SRP, Wholesale Distribution, Revenue Recognition, Manufacturing, Accounting/Finance
- Has the ability to liaise with different departments and multiple business disciplines.
- NetSuite Certifications a plus : NetSuite Foundation, NetSuite Administrator, NetSuite Consultant
- Ideal candidate will have 2-5 years as NetSuite Administrator
- Gather client requirements and document functional specifications
- Design NetSuite configurations and solutions to meet objectives and business needs
- Support technical efforts through testing, validation, and end user training
- Is familiar with the NetSuite dashboard and can provide users with relevant reports and KPIs.
- Create / troubleshoot financial statements using NetSuite or other financial reporting solutions
- Understanding of NetSuite workflows, scripts, and NetSuite data model
- Custom Record types, Fields and Forms,
- User Roles and Permissions,
- Searches and Reports, and
- Respond to support requests in a timely manner
- Track and manage open cases to resolution within ticketing system
- Complete project tasks as assigned, on time and budget
This is a remote position; no relocation is required. Minimal travel (5-10%). Excellent benefits. Tons of growth potential! The compensation is very competitive but dependent on experience. NetSuite professionals of all levels are encouraged to apply!